If you regularly check this blog, I apologize. Life has been busy. Instead of blogging, I’ve been:
-working Mondays and Thursdays at the bakery
– babysitting Miles on Wednesdays
– proofreading a book
– crocheting baby afghans for the umpteen little blessings that are entering the world this year
– playing in my backyard flower garden
– shopping and cooking for the Jr. Retreat at camp
– taking weekly (long!) walks with some friends
– putting together and sending out birthday cards to all of our campers
– trying to spend quality time with Avery, during these last few months that she’s the only one home with me
– doing my best to have her ready for 1st grade in the fall
– and this one isn’t even worth mentioning, but it takes up a LOT of time: Laundry.
– oh yeah, and I’ve done quite a bit of camp laundry too
– walking to the bus stop with Avery to meet “the others” instead of taking the van – she loves to ride her bike or roller skate
– and i can’t leave that van off the list. Last week, I ran over something and ended up at the bus stop with a very flat tire. and the same week it left me, Kendra and Avery stranded at the grocery store. I’m thinking it’s not so very good when you describe your vehicle to the tow truck driver and he interrupts you with, “Oh, you mean the van I picked up the other day?” Ha. That would be the one. Possibly they’ll be a little more persistent with trying to find the problem this time. Funny how it always starts right up when the mechanics turn the key.
– one last thing we’ve been doing: the beginning stages of shopping for a new van.
So, that’s where I’ve been. Where have YOU been?