Once upon a time… my friend and I took part in a writing scavenger hunt. Basically, you’re given a list of writing topics and you do what it says. It was lots of fun, but ended up taking more time than I’d expected – I never did finish the challenge. I’m a perfectionist that way. If I can’t do it well, I won’t do it at all. Sad but true.
4. Write a story or poem incorporating this sentence: She wore her green dress, the one the color of spring onions.
5-8. Write poems or stories inspired by the following pictures
11. Write something set in a laundromat.
12. Creat something in which a lobster is a symbolic centerpiece – mode of creation open.
26. Create something in which death is a central theme – mode of creation open.
27. Creat a post incorporating the following: butterfly, sawdust, Mack truck, blood, ocean – mode of creation open.
30-33. Write poems or prose based on the following: (4 pictures)
34. Create something with indepedence as a central theme – mode of creation open.
40. Creat a post reflecting your life’s “bucket list” – mode of creation open.